It is easy to schedule a Blog Post in your WebHornet website. Use the following steps to schedule your post:
1 - Locate the Page or Layout where your Blog
2 - Create a new post or Edit an existing post.
- To Create a New post click on the Blog placeholder Action Hexagon and select the CREATE option.
- To Edit an existing post, locate your Blog Post and click on the EDIT link below the post.
3 - Once you are in the Create Blog or Edit Blog form, take the following steps:
- Date: Enter the Date to appear on your Blog Post, this information will also be used to schedule your post.
- Is Published: Check the Is Published flag to make this ready for publishing. If you have not already entered the Browser Page Title, Meta Keywords and Meta Description, WebHornet will do this for you.
- Browser Page Title: Modify the Page Title that appear in the Web Browser. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Meta Keywords: Modify specific keywords and phrases that search engines index. Separate these by commas. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Meta Description: Modify a short description of your page that for search engines to use. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Fill in the other fields of data
4 - Click Save
to save your post.
5 - Your post will now appear to visitors at the scheduled date and time.