Add a Blog area to your website using the WebHornet Blog
Enhanced Module. To purchase Enhanced Modules, access your WebHornet Account and add one or more Enhanced Modules to your existing WebHornet Website.
1 - Choose the Page
you would like to edit. To determine if you should edit this module on the Page or Layout, click here
2 - Locate the area where you want to add the Blog
3 - Click on the Action Hexagon
and select CHANGE
For more information on the ActionHex
, click here
4 - Next Change Module
. For more information on Change Module
, click here
5 - Once the module is set to Blog
module, you will need to again click on the Action Hexagon
and this time select the EDIT
6 - We recommend you first set-up the Blog Settings
. Click the SETTINGS
- Title: This text will be shown on every page of your Blog.
- Description: This text will appear below the Title on every page of your Blog.
- Paging Enabled: If Paging Enabled is checked, your posts will show on multiple pages. You will need to then determine how many posts per page to display. If Paging Enabled is not checked, all posts will show on 1 page.
- Post Per Page: If Paging Enable IS checked, this will be how many posts will show per page
- Show Date: If checked, the Date the blog was posted will appear
- Show Author: If checked, the Author of the blog will appear
*Make sure to Save your changes
7 - You Blog is now setup. If you mouse over the Action Hex, you will notice PX.X.Blog. This means Page X, Placeholder X, is set to Blog module.
Now you are ready to begin posting to your blog. Visit our knowledge base article on Creating Blog Posts