WebHornet allows you to add unlimited pages to your website.
Once in the Control Panel
, the user has the ability to add a new Page
. For more information on the Control Panel, please click here
1 - To add a Page, click on the Add Page icon located in the upper right corner of the Control Panel.
2 - Fill out the Create Page form with details about your Page.
- Title: The Title of Your Page
- Browser Page Title: Enter the Page Title that will appear in the Web Browser. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Meta Keywords: Enter specific keywords and phrases that you would like the search engines to see. Separate these by commas. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Meta Description: Enter a short description of your page that you would like the search engines to see. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Permission View: Select whether the page is Public, Private or Hidden. Private pages can only be viewed by Users whom have logged in. For more information on Users, please click here.
- Installed Layouts: Choose from on of the installed Layouts. When you create a new Page, the page inherits the Layout default modules, content and general settings.
3 - Click on the Save
button to add the new Page
. The Page is added to your website and will be displayed in the Control Panel
4 - The new page appears in your Control Panel - Page Tree
5 - You may find that you would like to tweak or edit the settings on this page at a later time. The Page Settings
icon found in the upper left corner of the Control Panel
. For more information on the Page Settings
, please click here
6 - To add a Page
to your Navigation
, locate the Navigation module. Edit Navigation
and select the Page you have added. Make sure to save your changes.