To edit Page Settings
on a specific page:
1 - Via the Control Panel, click on the page that you would like to edit Page Settings for.
2 - Click on the Page Settings icon located in the top left corner.
3 - Page Settings - the Edit Page forms appears:
- Alias: An alias is the address you should use when linking to this page of your website. The full address of the page is http://yourdomain.com/page-alias. Read more information on Page Alias.
- Title: Modify the Title of Your Page
- Browser Page Title: Modify the Page Title that appear in the Web Browser. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Meta Keywords: Modify specific keywords and phrases that search engines index. Separate these by commas. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Meta Description: Modify a short description of your page that for search engines to use. For more information on Meta Tags, please click here.
- Permission: Modify page permissions as Public, Private or Hidden.
- User Group: For more information on Users, please click here.
- Layout: This is your selected layout. You are not able to change the Layout.
4 - If the page you are editing is a Link Page
, click here
to view the Link Page set-up instructions. Refer to Step #2 for Page Settings.